Friday, February 6, 2009

True Description of Zodiac Signs

So my friend, Rebecca, just sent me this email with all the true descriptons of the zodiac signs. I usually don't read or even care about these things, but because it's Friday, and I'm bored, I thought I'd read it. When I did, I found it to be surprisingly accurate. There are some things in here that I wished weren't true, but what are ya gonna do right when the universe is the guide.


PISCES (The Partner for Life)
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal.
Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Takes everything personal. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but In a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Always has the last word. Loves to argue. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs