Friday, February 6, 2009

January

I am the chorister in primary. I printed off all these little picture frames from http://www.sugardoodle.net/ and want to put our kids' family pictures in them for this year's theme: My Eternal Family.



Well January went by fast, but not uneventful. Little O was sick pretty much the whole month with a double ear infection and a cold. Off and on all month.




AdaBelle is growing so fast and is getting more and more sassy everyday. She's our "Little Sassy Pants". She's potty trained except for at night and she's has been asking us for months "I wanna have a party. Can we have a party?" We had started asking her at the end of January what she wanted to do for her birthday so now she's all geared up for it. It's not til March, but since she's 2, she doesn't really get the concept of time.




Oscar is still working nights at Rivendell. the 11-7 shift is kind of hard on the family, but it's kind of good because he works Tues thru Sat so he's home Monday and Tuesday days to watch the kids. Therefore we only have to have a babysitter for 3 of the 5 days.




I am still at Rivendell as well. working Mon-Fri 0800-1630. It's a crazy place, but what do you excepect working at a psychiatric hospital, right? :)




that's about all for January. I'll hopefully get better at this posting stuff. **Actually it should be Oscar doing it since he's the one that started it, but since we don't have internet at home, yet, I guess I'll be updating it.**






*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) * Dollie * (¸.·´ (¸.·´












No comments:

Leelou Blogs