Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too

Little O is now 1! Oh, how the time goes by. It feels like just yesterday I was put on bedrest and was unbelievably bored for the next 5 months. How difficult that was... and then again, compaired to having the little one here... Lets just say: Fun days at the DeVaux house.

I cannot believe it's been a full year! It seems like it took little Oscar Arthur Pascal DeVaux viii a wintery molasses to get here and now it's been a year. How he's grown and developed in that year though. He is running around, chasing AdaBelle and hollering. He squeals like a girl and tackles like a linebacker. :)
We had a really fun time. I had 6 paper boxes I brought home from work and all the kids made their own "car" out of them. We had paint and stickers and buttons and lots of fun.

*the invitations I sent out are in ppt format so I'm unable to post pics right now. I'll work on that and see if I can upload them later*

1 comment:

Jen T. said...

I heard it was a great party! Sorry we couldn't be there. Can't wait until Christmas to see y'all!

Leelou Blogs