Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Portraits


Well the other week our little family had portraits taken. I thought it was going to be a good thing since we had never had them done professionally before. However, I guess I didn't factor in that we have a 24 month old and a 5 month old. It was insanely terrible. AdaBelle threw her first fit. It was embarrassing. We got some good shots, but not near enough for what we paid for. Hope ya'll enjoy them. We gave the printed ones away for Mother's Day gifts in cute little wooden frames. (I always try to do a picture for holidays and such).


Since this time AdaBelle has thrived on fit-throwing and enjoys telling us "No" or "I go ask Daddy now. I go ask THE BOY now. I go ask Didi now".... whoever is not telling her what to do. But it's fun.


for those of you who have multiple children; I honor and pray for you daily. :)


Love ya'll!


DeVaux Family

No comments:

Leelou Blogs